Juan Brandenburg
Description: one wonders what is on the student's mind as they have to ride along the dangerous people that drive cars. in this picture, the student's thought's are shown as a possible accident by the girl about to crash the taxi. all if you don't watch out!
I like this photo because the way the background of the image is all blurry really emphasizes the bike that is in the foreground. The bright blue color of the bike as well as the headlight of the car really draws the audience's eye into the picture. I liked the title of this picture because there has been so many times I have been driving around campus and have almost hit a biker or ever a biker hitting me as a pedestrian. The only think that could maybe make this image better is by moving the car in the background a little more to the right so the audience could clearly understand that it is a car, but overall I liked the uniqueness of picking the bicycle community, as often times they are overlooked but are a huge factor of our own college community!
ReplyDeleteMaddie Flavin
Section 3
Christina R.- This picture is really cool. By holding the shutter open you have really captured movement. The dark background makes the blue bike really stand out. I think having the bike off to the left and not the full thing in it makes it even more interesting.
ReplyDelete